Water of Life Naturopathic Healthcare Home
Thorne Of God
Water of Life Naturopathic HealthcareWater of Life Naturopathic Healthcare
  Naturopathic

Testimonials:

Bullet I would definitely encourage anyone suffering from pain to give Vanessa Edwards the opportunity to help them. I had suffered with foot pain since December 2012 and in just one acupunture procedure I am 98% pain free and look forward to my 2nd procedure removing the remaining 2%. It was phenomenal! She has improved my quality of life in just one visit. I strongly recommend anyone to give her the opportunity to help you! I hope that she will consider offering more Groupons in the very near future.
  -V Morgan, Dayton, OH
July 24, 2013
   
Bullet Vanessa Edwards was very sweet and explained everything very well. I felt comfortable and happy with my experience.
  -May 01, 2013
   
Bullet I recommend Water of Life for anyone that wants to explore a whole body approach to health and healing. Doctor Edwards is highly qualified and very attentive to her patients.
  -December 15, 2012
   
Bullet Nice facility, warm and welcoming environment. The consultation and treatment was thorough. I would highly recommend people try this!
  -September 15, 2012
   
Bullet Wonderful experience! This was my first experience with acupuncture and I can't wait for my next appointment! Dr. Edwards was genuinely concerned with my situation. I have already given friends a referral!
  -August 11, 2012
   
Bullet Neat place - I love how you have integrated multiple aspects of naturopathic health!
  -June 16, 2012
   
Bullet Loved it from the moment I walked in I felt the peaceful vibe and the staff was great.
  -April 25, 2012
   
 
 

Copyright © 2008 -2011 • Water of Life Naturopathic Vanessa Edwards ND. • All Rights Reserved • Powered by: ConnectedVision LLC